Tuesday 29 January 2008

a punk ..teenager ..relationships..


An attitude of rebellion against tradition.-Punk

People think being in twenties is confusing, but I think the questions one faces at 20 makes being a teen look as simple as peeling an orange.

I have had the coffee-pizza thing with friends who are girls, but in some years, I will need to find a girl whom I understand and who understands me and decides much more than which pizza to order. And finding her is not easy, considering that I think girls are indirect, complicated, get angry too fast and ask questions only to hear the answers they want.

I'm very broke,don't be surprised,I'm used to it.I really have to learn how to manage whatever little money I have. Ooh, I've been doing a lot of thinking in the sphere of Relationships and so on. Does that count? I think it does. But, then again, I haven't come to any major conclusions. In fact, I haven't even come to a basic conclusion: do I or do I not want to be in a relationship right now? The part of me that's all lonely and has no one to cuddle with says yes, of course I do. But then my practical side (I have a practical side. Who knew?) takes over and I think of all the work I have to do.

Maybe I am growing up.I am 20 n I think this is the decent age for u know relationships and stuff... Oh, wait, maybe that means I'm ready to date after all. Whatever. I guess, yes......

To know the meaning of any word on my page double click that particular word.

No comments: