Tuesday 29 January 2008

And I rebelled. Again. And again...

It was an assertion of what I believe is right. And surely, superstition must be wrong.

Why must people go out in search of solutions to their problems to unconvincing pandits, tantriks and even vaastu experts? And bind their happiness to little tricks that these 'well wishers' hand out like a 2-minute noodle recipe?
So astrology is a science and I understand and believe in negative and positive energies, but surely there's more to solution-finding than all this. Why, when you have exorcised that evil spirit in the house, do superstitious people find no peace? Perhaps, they forget that they too have a role to play creating problems for which they seek solutions.I dont believe in vaastu, even in pandits and poojas.You can't just sit happy and let a hired pandit perform a ritual and think you've done your bit to make things better. It's a mind game. You have to believe things will be better. You have to believe in yourself. And that someone up there is listening to your prayers.

Does superstition really make you so blind to reason?!
Belief vs Superstition - I'll rebel each time I'm coerced to fall in line with what I don't believe in.

To know the meaning of any word on my page double click that particular word. http://parikshits.blogspot.com/

No comments: