Monday 28 January 2008

Gone are those pretty old days.......

I read it somewhere and I thought this guy has stolen my thoughts.......hey, dude we are in the same boat....

My childhood was so much of fun. I vividly remember those rainy days, when I hugged my mother tightly during sleeping listening to all the stories told by her. Now, I am sharing a flat with my friends though it is house here, but then it is just a house, not a home. My parents are pretty far away from me now. I have a cell phone to talk to them everyday, but then I really miss those dinners which I had with my family everyday. I could easily afford to taste all the different cuisines these days, but the best of food there, lack the love and affection which is present in the food prepared by my mother.

The couple of hundred bucks that u save for a long period just to give a treat to your friends in the road side chat shop can never give the pleasure even after spending a few thousand bucks these days.
Everyday I meet new people, but then I long ceased to make a new friend.
It's true that I have a lot of things now. I have a nice bed, but no time to sleep. money, but no friends to spend it with. The latest branded clothes spyker, pepe jeans, but a worn out body. Quite a few to flirt, but no one to love. A confident demeanor, but a reluctant and apathetic mind. Full of rain, but no sunshine even in the farthest distance.

I have decided to come out of this false fantasy, even if it is at the expense of losing the tap of the profession. I am going to again enjoy my life with that child in me.

No comments: